Shoes, Dresses, Jewelery & More

Here we go..

February 27, 2011

Not Gossiping its Networking!


I don't know what time it is; I'm just sitting here contemplating about the kind of different women we come across at work. No, I'm not talking about the thin, slim, sexy, fat, ugly kindda women. I am talking about the outrageous and contemptible bitchy ones. This is one breed of women that are aplenty everywhere I go. I asked many of my friends about the "bitchy" kindda women and they all agreed that like a very bad plaque they multiply and refuse to go away. It only goes to prove what Kipling said was correct when he said that females are deadlier than males.
Honestly I don't know when they started existing historically but I can bet my bottom dollar that they have been around ever since Eve ate of the "Forbidden Tree". Like all things I categorize them into two distinctive groups. There is no in-between group here, like the kind that does not know that they are, in fact, bitches. This ain't no Sabrina the Witch that we are talking about. Hell, I guess what I am trying to say is a Bitch knows that she is a Bitch.
Number One : These are the kinds that act that they are kind, humble and everything sweet. These are the kinds that are so darn sweet and caring that you will barely notice where it is going. They'll be your shoulder when you cry, they'll be your crutch when you can't walk and they'll be your eyes when you can't see. They'll pay when you don't have money. They will be your agony aunt. They will be there for you and then without issuing any kindda warning B.A.N.G!! B.A.N.G!! They so mercilessly shoot you down. Remember; they shoot, this is the new generation, no stabbing here and they do their dirty deeds with a silencer if you please. Can you believe it? Off course you can... I almost see you nodding your head in acceptance vigorously.
Number Two : Kate is a whore. Oh! Sheena, she's a tramp. Samantha looks like a pumpkin. Jessica is blown up tramp of the first degree. When you hear these kindda statements from women, trust me when I say put on your best running shoes and run like you're running after the Olympic Gold which is in the other hemisphere. These are the kind that are in-you-face bitchy. Now who has the liberty, you ask me to be so, what's the word... rude, no the word is uncouth? Well the answer that you get from me is that some are just born with it. Because as far as I am concerned I do not think that it is possible that someone can acquire so much of vice and immorality during one's lifetime. You cannot learn to be evil, it has to come from within. Like you cannot learn to be good, it has to come from within.
I know there are many people who have been adversely affected because of the existence of this breed of women. Many have fought them off. Many have succumbed to them and there are many who continue to live a quiet and unhappy existence because of them. The very thought that they are somewhere there roaming amongst us is ludicrous. But then there is nothing much we can do. Lets all rise and face them, only this time around I beckon that you face them with a bulletproof vest. All the bitches listen when I say that no-body wants to friends with somebody who is extremely overbearing and bossy. Learn now and be more kind. Learn now NOT to use malignant trickery to climb up the corporate ladder. Learn now to be genuinely friendly. Learn now or forever be doomed to loneliness. Be friends, companions and partners; NOT BITCHES. (6)

No comments:

Post a Comment