Shoes, Dresses, Jewelery & More

Here we go..

March 1, 2011

Cleanliness is next to Godliness — NOT!!!



I started seeing my now boyfriend about 27 months ago. Now you might be wondering why Im talking about my relationship, but trust me you will get it a little later. So, when we started to see each other he would come come over to see me and since I was staying alone at my apartment it was not to mention despicably clean.
The title is pretty self-explanatory and true in the case of men. And this I say with experience and the conviction of a girl that has been living with her boyfriend for the past 2 years. The love of my life was so good to me and he would do anything that I would ask him to do. He would not use my towels when I asked him not to, he would mop the bathroom floor every time he used it, every thing was perfect. Well it was.. At least till the time we decided to move in together. So with dreams and aspirations we moved in. Like every girl i would and I am still thinking of ways to make my rented apartment an extension of who we really are. It all started then, slowly but gradually. I learnt then that :
1. The living area is literally the living area.
2. The couch is apparently a bed.
3.The toilet seat is supposed to be up rather than down.
4. Your closet is just another piece of furniture because your clothes are either gracing the floors or the chairs or the table or anything else but the CLOSET!
5.Clothes are only to be washed if and when required. If the sun aint shining or if the clothes are drier unfriendly, then wash them and keep them directly underneath the fan, even if it wets the carpet. The man needs his clothes.
6.Garbage is not to be departed with under any circumstances. It gives your house a certain, how do i say it… smell!
7.Somebody else will always do your dishes. Keep on piling them. You want to keep your rodent friends close to you because you could not cope with the lose of your teddy bear when you were 8 years old. ( I know that a bear is not exactly from the rodent family, just wanted to get my point across. haha..)
8.After using whatever it is that you need, do not keep it back to where it belongs because you dont want to find it ever again, especially when you need it. That includes the bike keys and the house keys. Its a crime in my house to keep things where they belong.
9.When you hear someone say “please do not” (whatever you are asked not to do). You are supposed to hear “please do” (whatever you are asked not to do)
10.Does not matter the aesthetics of the room, if you need to sleep under the fan, you need to. Even if it means there is no place to walk around because the goddamn bed has occupied the entire centre and much of the room.
There are yet many more things that i want to share with you, however, we will do that some other time. As if now please just pray that my boyfriend does not ever never ever read this. Otherwise Im in for some lecturing of how I am supposed to keep our private life private. People say that God made man in his like, but I beg to differ because I cannot bare the thought of our God being dirty! haha! I keep on cleaning up after him, its like constantly mothering a 4 year old, and honestly sometimes I give up in hopes, that you know he will realize that living in a filthy environment is well… filthy and not to mention unhygienic! When the guests are in, he is however, in his best behavior. Guess what happens once they leave…. Yes he is back to being his normal self. Guess somethings never change! I love him none the same. I spy!
Here check this out for dirty room pictures: http://www.popularwealth.com/index.php/messy-office-and-room-pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment