Shoes, Dresses, Jewelery & More

Here we go..

March 8, 2011

Finding Haven in the Washroom



Last week I was watching a 1000 ways to die. And one of it undoubtedly was death by a FART! I know I am laughing at the cost of someone’s demise but I can’t really help it. Hey don’t judge me; I know you are laughing too. So there is this guy who trains people for a fart competition held somewhere. He starts mentoring an exchange student from China. He feeds him with food that can produce the loudest fart. Then the ingenious master stands behind his student lights a torch and asks him to fart. The student sure enough; farts and sets his master on fire. LOL. Sad but you can’t really deny me when I say that it is funny.
So while at work yesterday, my friend and I went to the washroom. While I still have time let me describe our washroom to you. We have those plastic divider that run only 3/4th of the way and may I add they are very non-sound proof. There we were in the washroom doing our business when there was this sound of footsteps. From the sound of it it sounded like she needed to go bad. She swings the door and lets herself in. Let me interrupt you here and tell you that I am recounting all of this merely through the power of hearing, so you’ll have to give me some credit for it. Then she unbuttons her pants, I can tell that from the clinging sound of her belt and then all of a sudden a loud fart!! Let me try my best to describe how it sounded. It sounded like phoof, like it had been suppressed for quite some time, like when you are sitting and tilt ever so slightly to let the air pass but the best way to describe it is to say that it sounded like she wanted to fart real bad. My instantaneous reaction? Ewwwwwwwwwww… I mean it just blurted out. I had no intention of embarrassing the poor thing. When we were washing hands we were toiling around and taking her time, she never came out. Obviously! Poor thing.
I am just glad that I was not holding a light then! And I’m glad as hell that it was is no way aromatic. :D
Here are a few fart sites:
http://www.fartblog.com/
http://fartbarker.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh so much, I'm so immature when it comes to fart jokes & horror stories! Poor girl, but hilarious!

    ReplyDelete